COBRA & HIPAA Administration
Complete COBRA Administration services are available through NAA.
– Prepare initial notification of COBRA Rights and Obligations
– Mail Notification of Right to Continuation of Coverage to qualified beneficiaries
– Receive COBRA elections from qualified beneficiaries
– Collect COBRA premiums from qualified beneficiaries
– Track coverage periods as dictated by law
– Provide expert advice on COBRA related issues
– Answer inquiries from qualified beneficiaries
– Maintain proper documentation of COBRA activity
HIPAA administration requires specialized knowledge of government requirements and how they relate to individual plans. HIPAA special enrollment requirements can be a challenge. NAA can assist clients to ensure compliance with the regulatory language.
All of NAA’s systems and practices are HIPAA Privacy and Security complaint.